p>Please go to AMC submission system to submit your paper. The first step: Type of paper,
please choose SI: Computational and Industrial Mathematics.
A special issue of Applied Mathematics and Computation
will be dedicated to the IV Brazil-China Symposium on Applied and Computational Mathematics and to the International Conference on Industrial Mathematics that were held in Foz do Iguaçu, July 23-27, 2018, in honor of Professor José Mario Martínez’s 70th birthday and Professor Jinyun Yuan’s and José Cumintao's 60th birthday. Participants of the conferences are invited to submit contributions to the special issue that are within the scope of the journal.
Leading Guest Editor:
Jinyun Yuan - UFPR
Geovani N. Grapiglia (UFPR/BRAZIL)
Yanren Hou (XJTU/China)
Yunqing Huang (XTU/China)
Cassio Oishi (UNESP/Brazil)
Amiya Pani (IIT/India)
Submission: Oct. 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019
Referee process: 6 months till September 2019
Planned publication: Jan. 1, 2020
4th Brazil-China Symposium on Applied and Computational Mathematics
Hotel Golden Park International
Foz do Iguaçu – July 23-27, 2018.
The Brazil-China Symposium on Applied and Computational Mathematics is one of the activities from the collaboration between the two Gold BRICS countries. In recent years, the collaboration between them has been very active in all areas. Federal University of Paraná and Xian Jiao Tong University have signed the collaboration agreement to exchange professors and students and produce joint research. The purpose of the symposium is to enhance and facilitate contacts and the dialogue between specialists of different domains dealing with Applied Mathematics and Computational Mathematics so that new concepts can be discovered and new methodologies can express their power.
The workshop will consist of plenary lectures, given by invited speakers, and of contributed talks in all areas of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computational Mathematics, Industrial Mathematics and their applications in real problems.
The conference series "Brazil-China Symposium on Applied and Computational Mathematics" started in 2009. The first symposium was held at Xian Jiao Tong University at Xian, China, Aug. 1-5, 2009. The symposium was a successful event. Selected talks were published at Mathematics and Computers in Simulation Journal. The second one was held in Foz do Iguaçu in 2012, while the third was in Shanghai in 2015. We wait for you in the IV Symposium on Applied and Computational Mathematics that will be held in Foz do Iguaçu, in July 23-27, 2018.
Please go to AMC submission system to submit your paper. The first step: Type of paper, please choose SI: Computational and Industrial Mathematics.
- Xian-Bao Duan, Xi'an University of Technology, China
- Xin-Long Feng, Xinjiang University, China
- Clóvis Gonzaga, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Geovani Nunes Grapiglia, Federal University of Paraná, Brazil
- Yan-Ren Hou, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- Cun-Cai Hua, Yunnan Normal University, China
- Chun-Guang Li, North University for Nationalities, China
- Ming-Jun Li, Xiang Tan University, China
- Nelson Maculan, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paulo Fernando de Arruda Mancera, UNESP, Brazil
- Dong-Yang Shi, Zhengzhou University, China
- Fabricio Simeoni de Sousa, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Tao Tang, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
- Eduardo Teixeira, University of Central Florida, EUA
- He-Yuan Wang, Liaoning University of Technology, China
- Jian-Hua Wu, Shaanxi Normal University, China
- Chuan-Ju Xu, Xiamen University, China
- Yun-Jin Yuan, Federal University of Paraná
- Bo Zhang, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science
- Heng Zhang, Fuqing Branch of Fujian Normal University
- Shu-Hua Zhang, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics
- Han-Yuan Zheng, Longyan University
- Jorge Zubelli, IMPA